The Venue Services branch of the Legislative Assembly Office (LAO) is responsible for the concourse and second floor venues of the Queen Elizabeth II Building.
AUDIO / VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
- There is no food consumption in the Foothills, Grassland, Parkland or Rocky Mountain committee rooms.
- The LAO will provide coffee, tea and water for all bookings on the second floor with under 60 participants.
- Arrange additional food and beverage requirements through Venue Services.
- Caterers must provide the bar and bartenders for events on the 2nd floor where alcohol is being served.
- Catering invoices should be paid immediately.
500 character limit