As custodian of the powers, privileges, rights and immunities of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, the Speaker grants permission to use this website and its content for personal or public non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
- due diligence must be exercised in ensuring the accuracy of all information and materials before being used;
- materials must not be altered or modified, except for length, or used in a way that would compromise the accuracy or integrity of the materials, or undermine the dignity of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta or its Members;
- materials may not be used in advertising for political party purposes or during general election or by-election periods;
- copies or reproductions of materials must acknowledge the Legislative Assembly of Alberta as the source;
- copies or reproductions must not be presented as an official version of the materials being reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or endorsed by the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, its Members or the LAO;
- use of this website and its content for commercial purposes or financial gain requires the prior written approval of the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta;
No permission to use, reproduce, adapt or distribute information and materials from this website, except as provided above, is implied by the availability of the information and materials on this website.
By using the information and materials from this website, you agree to the permitted uses. If you do not agree, you may not use, reproduce, adapt or distribute information or materials made available on this website.
The Legislative Assembly of Alberta has the right and privilege to find a person in contempt if certain information or materials from this website are used or reproduced in a manner that is not in accordance with the permitted uses.
Please note that this website includes materials that are subject to copyrights held by third parties. You should therefore be aware that you may need to ask permission from a third party to reproduce or otherwise use such materials.